Friday, November 23, 2007

On The Road Again

Tomorrow, the pea and I are setting off for Portland, to attend her sister's 50th birthday bash on Sunday night. We're taking Darbs, so this should be interesting. If I didn't live here (or in the U.S.), I would probably move to Portland. I would have done it by now if it weren't for my brothers. In any event, I am looking forward to the trip. I suspect that this trip might be a precursor to my eventual move. I love Seattle more than anyone I know, but I need a break. I was actually corresponding with a recruiter in Ireland today.

2008 is my year. I can feel it.

I actually wanted to go to work today. That is a first. I worked at home most of the day and banged out more work product than I did all last week. When I leave my job, I will leave it on top.

No comments: