Friday, December 29, 2006

Eye of the Storm

I think I survived it.

Today, I got the phone call I expected for at least a year. The one where B threatened me and rattled all of his chains. The one where I was scared to death.

I don't reach out. I did. I IM'ed the right folks and K and J were here within half an hour*. We got all of his shit out (I'm really downplaying my state of fear) and I am still here. I got a text from him (after I very nicely explained that I wanted to give him the key and hadn't taken anything from him) which was incredibly rude, menacing and basically gave me all of his shit. Including that which I had packed up earlier in the day. Outstanding. I'll spend my next wifetime trying to figure out how someone could be so cruel to someone who hadn't even tried to hurt them. People are nuts.

I am really le tired and I think my poor body and soul needs a nap. I think I am okay and feel remarkably positive. I hate that it came to this and hope this whole thing will pass, but at the end of the day, I maintained a sense of class and integrity, even if it is utterly disregarded. I am long past the loss of the man I was once married to, as he no longer exists even in my imagination. I just pray that his ghost leaves me the fuck alone.

* A special shout out to K and J. Truer friends, I'll probably never know. You cannot know how comforting it is to know that within one phone call, you are both out of work and here, ready to help. I am the luckiest girl on the planet to have you both as really good friends.

5 comments:

IGTF said...

They both effing rock.
They really, really do.

Anonymous said...

We didn't do anything you wouldn't have done for us.

ks

Norm said...

Yay K and J!

free female masturbation stories said...

She had shed many atears as she broke up with him. Im surprised we didnt startin the living room.
stories teen firstime sex
dirty sex stories incest
incest stories around the world

audio incest sex stories
She had shed many atears as she broke up with him. Im surprised we didnt startin the living room.

twink bondage stories said...

Bessies amused voice broke his reverie. ``When Arnie set off his device, my vocal processor became damaged.
incest first sex stories
wild bestiality sex stories
chemcial tg stories nifty boarding-with-jim archieve
hot lesbian stories
free hardcore sex stories
Bessies amused voice broke his reverie. ``When Arnie set off his device, my vocal processor became damaged.